Friday 27 September 2013

Exciting New Charity Project To Help Breast Cancer Survivors


I’ve Been Inspired



So many women tell me that they have breast forms that they don’t wear because they are too heavy, the wrong size or just not right for them.... and they just sit in drawers and cupboards unloved....

So it’s time to do something with them and send them to women who desperately need them.

We want them! and we want to give them a new lease of life.

I’m setting up a charity to “recycle” the prosthetics and send them to countries where they are not readily available.

I can’t do it without you... I need you to send me your unwanted breastforms, tell your friends, ask your breast care nurse to spread the word. I’d love to find a way to get the prosthetics to me without cost to you guys so if anyone has contacts with couriers who might be able to get them to me when they are out and about please let me know. We need publicity... if anyone has PR contacts that would be great.

Let’s work some magic and make a difference to lives of women like us.

Please send unloved breast forms to;

We Care 
About The Girl
41 Wivelsfield Road
Haywards Heath
RH16 4EN







No comments:

Post a Comment